Scale helps investors and entrepreneurial women to connect, invest and succeed.
To equip women to become successful investors whose wealth is enhanced through connection with, investment in, and support of women entrepreneurs in early stage businesses.
Scale is a female focused angel investor network. We were founded in Melbourne in March 2013 inspired by the US based organisation Golden Seeds.
Our founding members are women, but we welcome and include men who share our vision of maximizing returns by supporting early stage businesses that value gender diverse leadership.
- Scale Investors Board Update
Following her appointment to the Reserve Bank Board, Carol Schwartz resigns from the Scale board, effect 20th July 2017, and remains a Founding Shareholder. We look forward to her continued interest and involvement in Scale as an active angel and wish her…
- Does age determine your success as an entrepreneur?
What do Elizabeth Holmes, Sara Blakely, Linda Avey and Arianna Huffington have in common? They are all female entrepreneurs who have successfully built billion dollar businesses. But what does differ dramatically is their age. A number of studies have tried…
- 22.8.17 August Screening @PwC Melbourne 9:00-12:00pm
- 4.9.17 Education Forum @PwC Melbourne 16:30-19:00pm
- 5.9.17 Education Forum @PwC Melbourne 09:30-12:00pm
- 6.9.17 Education Forum @PwC Sydney 18:00-21:00pm
- 6.9.17 Office Hours @PwC Sydney 10:00-11:00am
- 8.9.17 Office Hours @PwC Melbourne 11:00-12:00pm
- 19.8.17 September Screening @PwC Melbourne 9:00am-12:oopm
- PwC Melbourne / Sydney
- All events for 2017